Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday, My Lovely Uni *)






Hip..Hip..Hooray!
Happy Bday, Uni....


Another year has come and gone,
And it's your birthday once again.

I am so glad you're in my life,
All the moments we have shared,
And even through the rough times,
We knew the other cared.

A Symphony of roses;
Sweet perfume in the air.
Carried upon wings of love
Heartfelt wishes I want to share.

special bouquets of all God flowers
Filled with prayers with all His powers
To keep you safe throughout your days
and strength no matter what comes your way

Celebrate the miracle
Of all that makes you YOU.
Count a blessing for each candle
Have your cake and eat it too!

Remember what a blessing you are
Even after this day is gone.
You're a gem, a priceless treasure
Let yourself shine on, uni...

Like a gift from up above,
you showed me how it is to feel being loved
and how to love

A kinder person I’ve rarely known
Who's cute in every way,
C'mon take my little gift
For now this is YOUR day
Your friendship true and love you’ve shown.

Unwrap my gift right now before me
For I filled it with hugs and kisses sweet ,
Press them close to your heart
And smile big and wide inside
You are, yes you, are today's perfect treat

I pray your day is filled with love
and joy of every kind
May the world rise to greet you
I hope these things you find

Joy, peace and happiness
contentment in your heart
May u find all these spirit fruits
the ones that you impart

I wish you sunshine each day
To warm you head to toe,
Peace and perfect harmony
To follow you wherever you go.

Mwish for you, uni.. nothing but good things,
For you truly do deserve the best!
As far as people go, I hope you know
You are head and shoulders above the rest!

Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take,uni

Last but Not least...

Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do,
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you, uni, really...

Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things

Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers

I am forever thankful ALLAH SWT sent you my way.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always.... not just for today!

Once again,
Happy Birthday, My beautiful uni
have a blessed day
May your heart be filled with wonders
as you travel on life's way



Taken from FunMuch and Compiled by Rere

Special Dedication : My Lovely Uni in her birthday on 28th November, 2006 (Was, Now, and for the future, you'll be my uni)



*) http://meandme.blogdrive.com

Labels:

posted by Rere @ 07:47,


2 Comments:

At 28 November, 2006 14:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

danke,...


^_^  

At 28 November, 2006 14:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

masa "danke" tok???
ga ada yg laen?
hehehehe iya sama'', uni...

maaf, cuma bisa memberi saperti ini yah..
mungkin enggak berarti apa'' buat dirimu, uni...
tapi mungkin bisa memberikan sedikit "senyum" di hatimu :)

you're welcome, uni... :)